Tales of loathsome tyrants and prophesied saviors aren't nearly so appealing when you are a royal bastard with a prophecy hanging over your head.

News 7.01

News:

I've been saying the end is in sight for awhile now, so new topic.

I've ordered the CreateSpace proof for A Fistful of Fire. I've gone with the smallest book size I can produce: 5.25"x8". So the print version should be coming soon!

I've released an urban fantasy short story, "The Corpse Cat", for $0.99. If you read the story, I'd appreciate it any reviews you'd want to leave on Amazon, GoodReads, Smashwords, etc.

Any writers among my readers might want to check out the new Myth Breakers forums. It's brand new, still pretty empty, but it's a nice environment so far.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This web novel is listed in Web Fiction Guide and Muse's Success. (Both are directories of online novels, stories, etc.)