Tales of loathsome tyrants and prophesied saviors aren't nearly so appealing when you are a royal bastard with a prophecy hanging over your head.

News 6.01

We're into part 6 of A Fistful of Fire! There are only 7 parts to the novel, so the end is nearing!

For those who are watching the progress bars and wondering what on earth I've been up to—well, I've been headache-prone lately, and I try to avoid inflicting my irritability on those around me.

I've also been deleting a few thousand words on A Fistful of Earth that I've finally restored. And drafting a short story for how Lallie met Silva. And plotting the novelette that'll demonstrate just why Grehafen's rulers are so sure the felves know what happened to the human Crystal, and why the royal family of Salles does what it can to help the felves.

And eyeing some of the other projects I have on side burners, wondering how close some of them are to being ready.

I've also been knitting a doll for a little girl's birthday present, but that's another topic.

Erica at Sift Book Reviews reviewed A Fistful of Fire this past Friday, too. Her review averages out to 4 stars, and she kindly points out the reasons for her rating. I recommend you go check them out if you're looking for book reviewers who are forthright and fair.

I'm still not seeing any comments here. I dunno if that just means there's nothing to comment on, or if there's something wrong with the comment system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This web novel is listed in Web Fiction Guide and Muse's Success. (Both are directories of online novels, stories, etc.)