Tales of loathsome tyrants and prophesied saviors aren't nearly so appealing when you are a royal bastard with a prophecy hanging over your head.

News 2.2

Still quiet on the comment front. It's been over a month since anybody commented. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

So. I've made another round of polishing thanks to a beta, and Part 3 starts posting on Tuesday. I'm trying to get rid of that ugly space between the comments window and the "Links to This Post" thing. So far, even Googling for an answer hasn't helped. Anyone know what I need to do, there?

Also, watch out for a new cover for "Butterfly Boots", courtesy of Shallon. (She's still in the process of making a site, but when she gets one up and going, she'll get due credit and linkage and all that.) I'm in the process of preparing "Butterfly Boots" for Kindle and PubIt and other e-book retailers, too.

And now we come to the announcement and poll in the sidebar. See the pretty cover? I'm still tweaking the text, trying to make it more legible in thumbnail size, but that's pretty much done. And I'm preparing the full text of A Fistful of Fire for e-book release. The poll's so I get an idea for which formats to focus on first.

Posts will still continue here, so anybody who wants can keep reading for free. Or buy the entire thing to read it all at once. I'm planning for release by 4/1/11.

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This web novel is listed in Web Fiction Guide and Muse's Success. (Both are directories of online novels, stories, etc.)