Tales of loathsome tyrants and prophesied saviors aren't nearly so appealing when you are a royal bastard with a prophecy hanging over your head.

News 2.1

So. Part one of A Fistful of Fire is up and posted, and the second part is in progress. And comments have dried up.

Now, I get that commenting on a web fiction post can be sorta hard, because you often can't think of anything to say. That's why I have that little "Reaction" section at the bottom of each post. Options are "boring", "okay", "interesting", and "fantastic".

It's quick, simple, and at least tells me if you're enjoying your visit, or if I need to seriously consider revising that post (or section).

Do those options not fit what you feel about a section? Let me know. I can always add another checkbox.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This web novel is listed in Web Fiction Guide and Muse's Success. (Both are directories of online novels, stories, etc.)