Tales of loathsome tyrants and prophesied saviors aren't nearly so appealing when you are a royal bastard with a prophecy hanging over your head.

News 1.1

Well, the contest is off to a good start. Scylax is in the lead with 2 discovered typos, and the runner up is, well, everyone else, since nobody else seems interested in participating. Did I really pick that bad of a reward? O.O

Anyway, catching an inconsistency counts towards the competition, too. I know I found one when I was putting in one of the edits Scylax found. I left it behind, to be fair for the contest, but it's irking me.

Hint: it concerns Silva. In Salles, "subadult" = age 14-16; folks can marry at 16+, but usually don't until about 19. *pulls out timeline* At this point, it's Year 242 of the Bynding, and Silva was born Year 225 of the Bynding. There, I've left some work for you!

Hm… Would there be interest in me creating a page with the timeline listing pertinent events as they happen in the story?

Also, as I'm sure anybody who's visited the site before has noticed, I spent an hour or so this morning changing the site colors and such. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This web novel is listed in Web Fiction Guide and Muse's Success. (Both are directories of online novels, stories, etc.)